9.16.2013

A buttload of ThreeA news

Another week, more ThreeA news comin at ya!  This week we have a few items of note.



First off , sales of the Dead Easy Company set completed, and in typical Ashley Wood style, fans saw a secret drop of a glow in the dark set as well as the previously teased Potato Commander. Many a finger were F5-ing like crazy!  Personally, I'm trying to stick to the Tomorrow Kings with the  occasional AK figure here and there, so I didn't get down on this one myself. 



Next on the docket we have an update on the box art for Nage and the ultra rare, randomly inserted chase Ghost Nage. The second figure in the first TKLUB series, I picked  this Tomorrow King up a few months back and I'm eagerly anticipating its arrival. Previous TK collectors maligned the company for its rehash of the figure with little variation, however with 3A now releasing new TK designs with every drop, it's a good time to collect TK's!



Third on the list is an update regarding the the October Thingy and what's it's all about 

-from 3A blog
It's about a thingy. See you at Bamba on the evening of 20th September and morning of the 30th

That's it.  A date.  You know the drill.. stay tuned!  


Fourth up is a teaser for a what I can only guess is a new Milky Pascha. Little is revealed outside of this shot and a cryptic "We are always milky ghosts in October". I'm guessing this will drop during the ThreeA October Thingy.  Not sure if the sheet is included in the set.. but I hope so.. it seems more fun that way!



Lastly we have a teaser for the new Merde Mission.  Among the figures teased of late, this one interests me the most.  Previously teased with a backpack and different shirt and shoes, it appears Merde has gone thru a revision for the better.  Releasing as a 3A premade sale, this might be a limited drop. Hopefully it wont be a surprise drop so normy blokes like myself can score one.  I quite like the look of this one, particularly the holsters; very badass.  I'll be following this one closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment